Monday, October 1, 2012

DEADPOOL ISSUE 4 VARIANT


Check it out, guys! This is a variant cover for Deadpool #4 and my first piece of artwork done for MARVEL. I'm very honored and grateful to have been given this opportunity and couldn't have asked for a more fun character to draw for my first Marvel gig! This one hits shelves January 2013, I believe. Remember, I only did the cover. That's TONY Moore on the interiors, not Tradd.

THANKS!

Colors by the unbelievable MARTE GRACIA

Oh, and here are some preliminary character sketches for you to check out, too!



7 comments:

  1. Congrats dude! Love the way you draw DP. Looking forward to picking the issue up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch, man! Really glad you like it.

      Delete
  2. So fuckin' sweet to hear you're working at Marvel. Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Haha, I certainly won't tell you not to! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. I noticed that you have a sketch of Ninja from the Metal Gear series, was he any inspiration for your interpretation of DP?

    ReplyDelete